Magnetic Sinusitis Therapy - Sinus Infections: Fungus May be to Blame
Sinus Infections also known as Sinusitis affect millions of people each and every year. A sinus infection is literally an infection of your sinuses, which are hollow passages or cavities inside of your head.
- These sinus cavities can become a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses or fungus.
- In 1999, The Mayo Clinic released its findings that fungus is likely the cause of nearly all cases of chronic sinusitis.
Your doctor can diagnose sinusitis by listening to your symptoms, doing a physical examination, taking X-rays, and if necessary, an MRI or CT scan (magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography). The more you read about Congestion Sinusitis, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself.
- You think that you might be suffering from a sinus infection, you should visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
- Because your nose can get stuffy when you have a condition like the common cold, you may confuse simple nasal congestion with sinusitis.
- A cold, however, usually lasts about 7 to 14 days and disappears without treatment.
- Acute sinusitis often lasts longer and typically causes more symptoms than just a cold.
Antibiotics Do Not Work Against FungusColloidal silver kills both fungus and bacteria. Therefore, treating a sinus infection with antibiotics is not always an effective method. When doing an assignment on Sinusitis, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.
- Colloidal silver is also a very safe and natural solution with no know side effects other that a rare occurrence of Argyria.
- Silver Sinus colloidal silver solution is pure colloidal silver in a fine mist nasal spray bottle.
- Learning about things is what we are living here for now.
- So try to get to know as much about everything, including Sinus whenever possible.